Friday, May 27, 2005

Dis-sexier

Well my dislexia has helped me again. I spelt Dempsey wrong.

here is what i posted today on the old one....the old Dempsy is dead. Long live his furrowed brow.

Today lots of kids have been handing in their essays. They are all first years so they don't really know where to put it. I feel like I work at McDonald's asking and answering the same question over and over again.

One of the nerds handed in her essay and then proceeded to sigh at my counter. I looked up from 'work' and she went on to tell me how she had to rush from home to hand it in. Then she rabbited on for bloody ages explaining how hard it was to cut her essay down from the 4000 or so words she had written to the 3000 limit. 'I just had so much more to say' she proclaimed. I'm sure she did. I was waiting for her to recite her essay in full to me. She didn't thankfully
.

As she walked away I noticed several bald patches on her head.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhahahahahhahahahha

3:30 PM, May 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toby in American Splendor could relate to the Nerds. He found it uplifting to see a film where the NERDS take revenge on the Jocks.

10:19 PM, May 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home