Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Never loose nuttin

Today one of my co-workers and I were chattin.
I made some small talk about how I lost my anti-biotics on the weekend. I made some funny voice and said, 'Im very good at loosing things'

He then responded by telling me that he NEVER looses anything. 'Not like all these people who loose their mobile phones, I always know where things are'.


What the hell is his trip? Seems kinda hard to believe. I don't really get that guy. He is strangely competitive...We are a odd bunch us men.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

matt, you're fooling no-one, leaving 'anonymous' comments like that.

5:58 PM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Ianto Ware said...

You should start hiding his stuff, moving it around and so forth. He'd be like "This is weird, I'm misplacing things." And then you could plant the seed of fear by finding a subtle way to suggest he has dementia. Dude, he'd be totally shitting himself. That would bring him down a notch or two.

9:43 PM, June 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet he never lost his virginity either.

5:03 PM, June 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home