Monday, June 20, 2005

Today at work we had a work experience kid in and I got the lucky job of 'supervising' him. It took me about 5 minutes to decide that I didn't like him.

He would only be abour 15 or 16 years old, I can tell that cause he had about 15-16 zits on his face, so I should give him some room for improvement, but damn that kid was dumb. Not in a slow way just in a sheltered stuck up little brat.

He liked telling me how he was a musician and how he played rock guitar, which he 'is pretty good at', he also happens to be 'really good' at physics and chemistry. 'Thats good' I told him. I'll tell ya one thing the kid aint good at, and that is fukin livin!

I asked him if he had a part time job or anything like that and he told me that he is pretty lazy and doesn't really wanna work. I said 'Yeah it can be pretty dull and boring'. He then looked at me very confused and said 'well why do you work then?' I could have gone on a whole rant about society and being a part of it, but instead I just said 'I need money to eat'.

In the words of Ianto Ware, DAMN RICHIES!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, I'M spartacus!

3:07 PM, June 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home