Wednesday, September 06, 2006

ONE FOR THE FANS

This morning i slept through my alarm somehow. I use my mobile phone as an alarm clock which is bad cause whenever i hear my alarm sound being used as someones dial tone I think I am dreaming and about to wake up.

Anyway I must have switched it off and fallen back asleep. I woke up to an sms at 10 past 9. It was lucky cause otherwise I would have slept in even more. It was unlucky because for some reason my face was lying on my phone. The vibrations and beeps scared the hell out of me. I thought someone was drilling into my face.

It reminded my of the very first time I had a mobile phone in my pocket. I didnt get a mobile until about 2 years ago, I refused to buy one for years thinking that they were spawned by the devil to ruin our lives. I was right of course. Anyway my mum had lent me her mobile for some reason and I was walking down rundle mall with her mobile in my pocket when it started to ring and vibrate. I didnt hear the ringing but i felt the vibrations. I completely forgot I had the phone in my pocket and assumed that some sort of animal was in my pants, I started slapping my jeans hard jumping up and down like a man on fire, i then pull the phone out and dropped it on the ground. I then realised what had happened but by that stage had attracted a small crowd of on lookers who were wondering what was in my pants too. They all looked quite disappointed to see that it was just a harmless mobile phone.

HARMLESS! HA!

ps. for all of you who have been waiting for more posts from me, ive got a new blog im involved in. www.nothroughroadblog.blogspot.com

check it for good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home