Monday, September 11, 2006

WEEEEKEND

Some strange things happened on the weekend to me.

On Friday night I played a show. After I sat outside with a pal and smoked some of his cigarettes. Some crazed young fan came up to me and started praising me. According to my friend she was stroking my face but I have no recollection of this event happening. Which is odd because I can usually feel things touching my face.

Then the following night I had visions of thousands of Garfield dolls covering the walls. It was quite beautiful but started to scare me after a while.

I witnessed Bobby on Idol sing the most beautiful version of a Cold Chisel song I have ever heard. I was literally blown away.

And last night I had a dream where I was sleeping in the same room as my house mates for some strange reason. As I lay there sleeping I heard a strange sound. Something was jumping across the room, small and cat like, perhaps Garfield, suddenly it attacked my arm and was biting me really hard. I woke up screaming.

Over all a tiring but damn enjoyable weekend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe she thought you were the CD cover and she was trying to open you. If so, that'll learn ya that megalomania is not a quality.

3:36 PM, September 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i use to have those 'hyper real' dreams - i had a cat too. but occassionally it was a dog who would jump on my bed, then my hair. it progressed to having a giant hand claw my head and then push me out of bed on onto a heater.

not sure what it all meant, but the spate lasted about 6 months.

4:58 PM, September 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what was the fan's name - was it garfield?

12:44 AM, September 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home