Wednesday, March 07, 2007

WHO WEARS SHORT SHORTS?

As Summer draws near to an end there is one thing I demand to see less of...SHORTS!

Shorts are the stupidest looking things in the world. No one looks good in them. Sure its fine to wear em around the house if its hot and you feel lazy but dont go out in them! Girls wear a skirt instead, and men if you want to be considered a man dont wear shorts!

Shorts are for little boys, not men. Its disgusting that grown men think they can still wear shorts. YOU LOOK LIKE A FUKIN IDIOT!!!

grow up.

I wanna see pants on all the men. All of them. A good reason why is that a few months ago I was riding home from work on the bus, it was a hot day but I was sweating it up in my jeans because I AM A MAN. Anyway I looked out the window to see a man in his car showing a great deal of leg (I could see down due to the height of the bus). "Disgusting" I thought to myself, "Wearing shorts in a public domain". I looked down again and thought "those must be some pretty short shorts he is wearing there, I cant even see them!" I looked again, 'what is that thing there in between his legs..."

"OH MY GOD...HE IS NOT WEARING ANYTHING ON HIS LEGS"

There in plain site was his dick. Disgusting looking thing. What the hell was he thinking? Ill just give it an airing while I drive, no one can see me anyway? THINK AGAIN BUDDY!

Horrible experience I dont wanna relive. So wear shorts people!!! From your friend Matt....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I for once agree with you young matthew. the first time I saw robert smith wearing shorts was the start of the end of my idol worshipping days.
and whilst im on the topic, you're a man with your finger firmly planted on the pulse of today's youth. so can you tell me what the difference is between an emo and a goth? is this a clear case of recycling yet again? cant you kids come up with something new for once??

9:37 AM, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Ianto Ware said...

Matthew, the reason you don't wear shorts is because you're afraid people will laugh at your legs. Your legs are fine. Get over it and start wearing shorts. Once you try it you'll love it.

7:22 PM, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Ashley said...

He's wrong matt, i've seen you in shorts. it was horrifying. i dont agree with your in general, but you should definitely apply it personally.

12:46 PM, March 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home