Thursday, December 18, 2008

"HE CAN SEE HEAT!"

About a month ago when I was a little 3 sheets to the wind of tipsy and after I had already made up one of the best raps ever about Merv Hughes, I spied the movie predator on the tele and became quite obsessed by his heat sensitive vision.

The predator movie has this scary alien dude that has some sort of heat vision sight that can actually see heat! This helps him greatly if for when he is tracking down the humans which he wants to kill. One way to stop him from seeing you is to cover yourself in mud, which Arnold Scharwzenegger did and he couldnt see him.

But as I was watching this I wondered how long you could lie in mud for without getting hugry. Then you would have to eat something that didnt have any heat in it. If you picked up a rabbit and took a bite out of it it would attrack the predetors attention and he would kill you fair and square. However if you ate pretzels he wouldn't notice at all. Pretzels have no heat in them! They are pretty much stone cold.

I was of reminded this last night at our xmas party as I chowed down on xmas shaped pretzels. Had I been covered in mud the predator wouldnt have been able to tell I was enjoying a xmas shaped salty snack and I would have lived a long and full-filed life!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post just sounds like Matt trying to tell everyone how HOT he is again.

"ooo, even the predator thinks I'm hot..."

4:29 PM, December 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home