Thursday, April 20, 2006

Google Me, Google You

If I had 5 cents for every page on the web I am mentioned on I would have about 20 dollars.

Last night I was talking to a friend about stuff and he mentioned trying to get in contact with the other people of the same name as him in order to do some fun wacky things. He searched for his name online and found other people with the same name.

A quick google of my name "Matt Banham" brings up around 400 results. and are large proportion of them are actually me! It seems that I am the most famous Matt Banham in the world. That is a pretty awesome achievement I say. The other Matt Banham that comes close is some sort of professional football player from America. I assume he could be more famous than me, but I dont really know why.

Also if you image google my name you get 5 pictures, 3 of them are of me and one is of some very unfortunate looking man. Which also makes me the most handsome Matt Banham around!

Another win for me!

When I first got an email address back in 1997 I creativly chose mattbanham@hotmail.com about 1 year later I recieved an email for another Matt Banham...the one at yahoo.com (apparently we are a creative bunch). It was an email from a girl who had had relations with this other Matt Banham and was writing to find out what the hell had gone on between them. It was quite an emotional email and a great read at that. Turns out the other Matt Banham was a jerk and I sounded like a much nicer guy.

So I might also be the nicest Matt Banham.

Whats the point of this post. I dont really know but I do know that I am perhaps the most famous, handsomest and nicest Matt Banham on the planet.

In the History of recorded time.

FOREVER!

Pretty cool ey.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I can top even that: I appear to be the only Matt (or Matthew, for that matter) Schinckel in the world.

So by definition, I am the coolest, most googled, best looking and so on...

:)

10:16 PM, May 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My boyfriend is matt banham - he's handsome and a really nice guy. I think he beats you as iv searched google images and found your picture.

Sorry but my matthew banham is by far the nicest and most handsome matthew banham in the world and always will be.

6:53 AM, November 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home