Friday, July 01, 2005

The album begins

Well after struggling for bloody ages I finally got my computer all set up and started recording my new album last night. It seems to be coming along quickly too cause the computer is working like a dream and I have been practicing the songs for bloody ages.

I recorded the final song for the album last night, for some reason i decided to do that one first. Then another song which will be sent off to Henry Wagons and he is gonna add a whole lot of nice to it.

If everything goes well it should be out in October, with the first 'single' hittin the radio waves in late August. Its pretty exciting. At the moment I hold a lot of stock in the success of this album. Each thing I've made has done better than the last and the last one did pretty damn well. For my standards anyway, so hopefully this one will do even better.

Im pretty confident in it, I think the songs are better and not as overbearing as some of the songs on the last album. I am purposely going to try to make it more accessible, Im through with this 9-5 shit kicker lifestyle. I wanna be a rock star dammit.

Guess just gotta wait and see what happens...



this was probably boring to a lot of people, im starting to sound like one of those boring serious blogger types. Look at me 'mixin it up!'!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'm gonna be on it! and don't you forget. hehe. xo jess (ps i'm hungover)

2:36 PM, July 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good idea for your album mate. everything we've ever done has gone better than the previous album too.
Just look at echolalia. That album shat all over beautiful sharks. and then our newer album put even more shit over echolalia. our music just loves to shit.
shit everywhere.

amen.

11:08 PM, July 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you sell the CD, will it come with some kind of beer voucher??

How will you make the clear that the albumn is a drinking rock albumn, or will they have to see the show before saying that?

1:20 PM, July 05, 2005  
Blogger matt said...

this post confuses me...

1:22 PM, July 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home