Thursday, September 29, 2005

The end of an Asshole?

Im starting to wonder how long I can go on with this whole 'Im a loud mouthed asshole thing' before it stops being funny and people stop and say, 'hey that guy IS a loud mouthed asshole'.

Im hoping forever. But society has many layers you see. And eventually I could piss one off.

Im gonna need to start creating scapegoats now.

In other news I have got this idea in my head to make an entire album about dancing. Not dance music as such, but the act of dancing. I think there are endless metaphors and smilies...not sure if someone has already done this. Anyway Im excited about this idea, and bully for you if you aint. It will probably turn into just one song about dancing...but Ill see how I go...

5 Comments:

Blogger ~~~ said...

Have you been watching your Michael Flatley dvds again?? I'm not sure if Adelaide's ready for our own Lord of the Dance

1:19 PM, September 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out, you put your left hand in and you shake it all about...

10:54 PM, September 29, 2005  
Blogger matt said...

hahahahahha. yr a genius dayle.

4:54 PM, September 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.... True.. but not liked ..... LOVED!

Speaking of hole.. Yesterday I was eating a jam berlina and went to get it out of the bag.. But accidently put my finger in the jam hole.... Is it wrong to be turned on by that? I really felt weird ... cos It was like 'I got to third base with a dessert'.

9:18 PM, October 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it is time you got your own blog tony

6:14 PM, October 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home