Monday, August 29, 2005

Hedging

On Saturday night after a night of music, parties, bbq trashing and lots of the old beer I found myself walking the streets with some good friends. I was in a very happy mood and felt on top of the world. Invincible...

I then sited a hedge near a very big furniture store, all my years of funniest home videos and Jackass taught me that hedges are fun. I ran at the hedge planning to jump over it, where I was going to land, I didnt really think that out cause it was just cement on the other side, maybe the cement could have been newly laid and soft, that would have been nice.

Anyway I ran at it and instead of jumping I somehow forgot that part and more dived straight into it. This probably wouldnt have been that bad except that a metal wire fence was hidden inside the hedge which ment that i got stuck, I slowly fell back out of the hedge with cuts on my hand and legs and plenty of scratches all over me.

Although it hurt quite a bit I felt alive. And damn it was fun. I think I might do it again someday...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i envy your good hedge experience. i always wanted to jump into a hedge and then i did it and there was a bee in there and it menaced me. now i'm a prisoner to fear.

4:51 PM, August 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember once trying to jump over a very large hedge in wollongong. you'd think even the attempt would be manly, but i managed to land IN the hedge, and look like a pathetic little girl in the process.
i may or may not have cried.

1:10 AM, August 30, 2005  
Blogger matt said...

dont live in fear ladies, live in hedge

1:46 PM, August 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or in Bush?

4:50 PM, August 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home