Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Plans and Rants

Ok I got some ideas and rants stored up here...might let some of them loose.

I have decided I want to make a sitcom about my life. I mean lets face it, Im fukin funny. Ive had a lot of stupid adventures and I think the world wants to see them. It started off as an idea for me to become Larry David. I want to be him when I am old. Shout at my wife and wander around getting up to mischief to pass the time.

But to do that I gotta get rich. So like Larry David (the co-creator of Seinfeld) I am gonna use TV, cause god knows this music caper aint making me any money. And like Seinfeld its gonna be a show with me playing myself, a struggling folk singer who regularly gets pissed off by the world and the audience. Thinks he is the best, gets drunk and causes trouble, has issues with women, works a dull 9-5 job and generally finds himself in situations he dont know how to deal with.

Who wouldnt want to watch that. Ive never acted before but I mean, how hard can that shit be. Ill be playing myself. And I am me 24 hours a day...Im a natural. I just gotta write a story thingo...and get a cast and crew and stuff. Then pitch it to some TV station. Might start with the ABC or SBS then when its a hit sell it to one of the big stations and make millions.

I cant wait. Then I just sit back, get married and shout at my wife.

6 Comments:

Blogger pohdoinmotion said...

can i be yr "kramer"?
- jarren

1:53 PM, September 27, 2005  
Blogger matt said...

you can be the guy whos life is all sorted out who has me over for dinner and i secretly resent.

2:05 PM, September 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you have a problem with females?

8:38 PM, September 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wot can i cook you on fridee nite post work drinkeez, bro?

8:40 PM, September 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt!

1. This argument has been had before. Comedy genius = me. Comedy tryhard = you.

2. The only way you're going to have any comedy success is if i'm involved.

3. 'Elaine' or

4. Me tellin stories onstage, you heckling from the floor. It's GENIUS, i tellsya.

10:20 PM, September 27, 2005  
Blogger matt said...

sam - anything. i dont mind. just not creamy stuff. hurts my tummy.

anon - sometimes

effers - yr a damn idoit.

11:54 PM, September 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home