Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Stupid - ity.

I've decided that I want to add the word 'Stupid' to every location I go to. Not that I think that every place I go to is stupid. I just think that stupid is a damn funny word.

Here are some examples:

The Stupidmild = The Supermild
The Stupider = The Exeter
Adelaide Stupidversity = Adelaide University
The Stupidtanic Gardens = The Botanic Gardens
Stupid Jones food court = David Jones food court

You get the picture. I figure it will not only revolutionize my life, but the lives of my friends and family, and hopefully eventually society as a whole.

Embrace Stupid. I do.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

today i visited something for stupid, but there was only this stupid post.

1:01 PM, September 21, 2005  
Blogger matt said...

now youre gettin it!!

1:31 PM, September 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupidwawecra

6:06 PM, September 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stupid through road

10:23 PM, September 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stupid's little brother

9:07 AM, September 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget about Something for Stupid, what about Something for Toby or (The big haired guy who got kicked out of the band for his bad rock moves and replaced by a chick that the lead singer may or may not have been rooting at the time) or there is this.

12:00 AM, September 28, 2005  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

The myer centre food court, centre shop, does awesome roast beef sandwiches.. warm, on fresh bread.... [insert homer drool]

11:01 PM, October 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home