Monday, August 15, 2005

Look at that Balloons!

Last night I had 2 dreams that I can remember. Oh boy he is goin to talk about dreams, you all say, what a fukin hippy. Well dont worry these dreams were not about world peace or sinead o'conner, no they were interesting. And if any of you people are 'dream interpreters' please feel free to tell me what you think they mean...

Dream 1: I went to the zoo with my house mate Nick. We went into the snake enclosure and which for some reason was open to walk around in amoungst the snakes. There were a whole bunch of snakes around the place all over the ground. I was pretty scared of them but Nick seemed to think it was 'great!'. They were all sleeping but Nick decided to wake them up by tappin them on the head. I shouted at him to stop but it was too late. They were awake. They started to crawl all over me and I was freaking out. But then one of the snakes started to talk to me. Told me not to worry. Then all the snakes started talking to me. It was pretty good, we all had a big long chat about this and that. I dont know where Nick went, I think he just dissapeared.

Dream 2: Brian Bell from Weezer had been kicked out of the band for whatever reason, probably cause of wearing such awful shirts. Anyway I had been asked to take his place. I was in WEEZER! It was great, Rivers was teaching me how to play all the songs in some strange place that looked like an abandoned fairground. Some of them were hard but he gave me a lot of tips on playing the lead parts. Unfortunately this dream was cut short by my alarm...but it was the best dream I have ever had.

Analyze that Billy Crystal!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, I had a dream that I was in a Weezer video clip once. It was being shot in my grandma's backyard. Fuck I love dreams.
It was a little bit of a romantic dream too...hello Rivers.
effie.

5:12 PM, August 16, 2005  
Blogger matt said...

wow, i didnt think my dream ment that!

2:08 PM, August 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

classic freudian analysis = snake is phallic symbol = matt, the time has come for you to admit etc.
however: snakes in dreams can also = general evil etc. (think religion) so maybe you think nick is evil. you wouldn't be the first.
+ there's that whole snakes in dreams equates to death symbolism (ie. someone in bawawecra may die soon)

when it cums to weezer, you are on your own

11:56 PM, August 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home