Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday Gripe

There are some expressions that people say that drive me absolutely nuts! Things that people say all the time for no real reason. Especially in offices.

1. 'At the end of the day'

At the end of what bloody day!? It it was used to explain a time when something was going to happen ie; 'at the end of the day I am going to kick you in the nuts' that would be fine...but its used in some strange way that makes no sense whatsoever to me. NULL AND VOID!

2. '24/7'

Oh so youre one of those types that does stuff all the time. You do it so much that you literally do it 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Amazing. You should be given a prize. You should be allowed to say 24/7 till the cows come home. Well done.

3. 'and yeah'

The most annoying one of all. This bothers me to no end. Some people might stop me here and say 'what have you got a problem with stupid people'. Yes, yes I do. People who finish a sentence with 'and yeah' are fuking morons. If I was a teacher and someone said that in my class they would be dropped down a grade.

So it goes like this. Some dumb cockhead says 'So the other day I was all like the fattest loser but then I remembered I had to go out and hang with the doods so I decided I should tape the end and ....YEAH!'

Oh so you are agreeing with what you have stated? You did a good job there kid. Well done. Learn to finish a sentence when it needs to be! gawd.


Thats enough for today. My body is aching from playing soccer yesterday, it was the first exercise Id done in ages and I am really paying for it today. It was fun tho I think ill do it again and ...yeah.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like Jamie Oliver...YEAH?

10:22 AM, May 02, 2006  
Blogger Kaufman said...

"24/7" is a cop-out that has seeped into our vernacular because those bastards armed with stars and stripes use it in every sitcom and live interview on the news.

It sits beside "9/11" in terms of relentless overuse. I can't even remember what the fuck happened on the 9th of November, let alone remember the year it refers to.

10:50 AM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home