Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Bruised Shins

Last Friday night I got very drunk in a public arena. Very Drunk.

This is not really an unusual circumstance, happens pretty often to me. Usually I get a little drunk, run around like an idiot, annoy as many friends of mine as I can by saying 'life's like this' before spilling beer all over them.

But last Friday I have very few memories of things. This is not that unusual either. I often wake up wondering what I was up to the night before. The things is that this time I thought I remembered the whole night. There are no black spots in my so called memory. Just a sequence of drunken events.

But since that night I have been told by people of things that I did that I have no memory of. But I don't have any time for those things to happen. I REMEMBER EVERYTHING OF THAT NIGHT.

This leads me to only 2 conclusions. Either my friends were lying to me about some of my 'antics' or I was involved in yet another time travel event that will never be explained. The last time I traveled through time I was on the way to the Exeter with my friend Nick. We caught a tram at 10:15 and arrived in the city at 9:15. We were both amazed beyond belief and spent the rest of the night confused. We had not been drinking at all. So my friend Nick and I are 1 hour older than everyone, sort of.

Maybe this happened again on Friday night...Ill have to ask Nick if he has strange memories, I believe he was drinking that night.

I also awoke with a huge lump on my shin that I have no recollection of getting. Maybe Nick has that too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey matt
is there a story behind your paul dempsey obsession?

4:28 PM, July 05, 2005  
Blogger matt said...

its all about his forhead...

11:57 AM, July 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well that explains it.

4:53 PM, July 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home