Thursday, July 14, 2005

What the new, Mary Jane?

Recent events:

1.A bird flew into my head on the way to work. Clawed at my ear, unfortunately there were no horrific gashes to make my story seem real, so I could be lying about the whole thing. It was just near the State Library where apparently there is a sign saying beware of the magpies and tells you what to do to stop them from attacking. But my friend told me it was just something like 'be alert'. WHAT KIND OF ADVICE IS THAT!? Those birds are nuts.

2. My brother got tendonitus and so can't play drums, and so we can't record the new album. So its been delayed till early next year. Bummer. I guess fame and riches can wait, but for how long?

3. Ate the blandest potato thing ever. All because the lady in the shop wouldn't give me some good suggestions for what to put on it. I ended up with tomato, capsicum and eggplant. Not a good combination.

4. Ianto came in on my radio show. Apparently Im supposed to read some things aloud to some nerds this weekend...I got a good feeling that aint happening...Only thing I ever read aloud to nerds is how much im gonna kick their ass right before I do. Im a jock you see.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~~~ said...

I have been attacked by that bird (or one of its dirty relatives) and after the trauma, I tried to warn this guy who was about to walk into the drop zone, and he laughed at me! c**ksucker.

3:18 PM, July 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home