Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Findings

Well the proposal didnt go exactly to plan.

Friday night: Got quite drunk and talked crap to lots of people. Kissed a boy on the mouth and cant remember who it was. Sang a song with a band and apparently slurred my way through the song (according to one source who has fat ears so everything probably sounds slurred to them anyway).

Saturday night: Plan was going pretty well. Very quiet at the Exeter just having a few nice beers not really bothering anyone. Went to Shotz and got Shotz fever, that place always makes me annoyed if I aint really drunk. Became a broody drunk. Close!!

Sunday night: Got a little tipsy and watched a friend try to obliterate himself. During the process he jumped over bins, sang in falsetto along to a girl on stage, got told off by a stranger, and ate a Martha Wainwright flyer...I was completely entertained the whole night. It was then that I realised that the loud-noisy-crazy-drunk I can be, is the best I can be. They bring happiness and joy to the world. I shouldn't hide it away. I need to let it shine bright. I just needed to see another man do it to realise its true value.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah... Matty, your one of the best drunks I know, you just do it so well. I knew you couldn't do it any other way... and with a cheeky smile like that no one would dare fight you. However, Stephen is ready to enter a drinking duel on our next encounter. Silent drunk vs Cheeky drunk; blog vs blog. You get the picture.

10:36 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger matt said...

aww thanks

1:20 PM, August 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home