Monday, October 10, 2005

styes and dumpters

Today I came to work and forgot to bring my belt. I will now have to spend the rest of the day pulling my pants up. Such is the delema of the man with the small ass.

On the weekend I fell over behind a dumpster while tryin to take a piss in an alley. Landed on all these boxes and tubes. When I got up hardcore kids were laughing at me. Apparently you can still laugh at slapstick when you are straight edge.

I also have a stye in my eye. It hurts. Im sure it gives my face some 'charachter' though...which I have been sorely lacking since I got rid of the 'dragon face' problem.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my car has no arse and that pisses ppl off in carparks cause they think there's a park but it's actually my no-arse car. poor matty b, so much potential rage is created by yr existence.

i really like yr downloadable album, specially the 'thought she was my peak' song/sentiment and the group singing efforts. nice one!

xo lsd

12:37 PM, October 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha we've all noticed how matt needs help with the fitness.

5:44 PM, October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home