Friday, November 04, 2005

3 Rant Friday!

Are you not lucky dear reader, 3 rants for the price of 1!:

Angry Young Married Men:


What is the deal with young guys who are married who are so angry at the
world. Well sometimes they aint even angry they are just plain
impatient. I just dealt with one with a goatee who looked about 25. He
was so annoyed that I couldnt help him and tried to make it feel like it
was my fault.

ITS MY FAULT THAT YOUR WIFE WONT HAVE SEX WITH YOU!? Well let me tell
YOU sonny that aint got nothing to do with me! Thats between you and
the missus. Leave me the hell of the way out of this one. Maybe you
should take your horrible facial hair into account next time she rolls
over and says she is too tired. Its got nothing to do with me not being
able to find someone for you.

Sheesh!

Inside Is Out:

Ok so a guy just came by wearing his shirt inside out. A polo shirt. So it looked all frayed and stupid looking. I politely said to him 'your shirt is on inside out', he laughed and said 'yeah its supposed to be'. I replied 'oh'.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!?????????????

A polo shirt is a beautiful thing. It looks fine the way it was designed to be worn. Why turn it inside out so you look like an idiot who dresses in torn clothes. I know you aint poor, I know you aint Fred Flinstone! Oh these people. Stupid!

Maybe I'll just start walking around with my dick hangin out of my pants and when a stranger kindly says 'hey your dick is hangin out there', Ill be all 'yeah its supposed to be'...

'oh'

S o B:

Ive also decided I hate all men with strawberry blonde hair. Dont really know why but they look like dickheads. Looks ok on girls tho.

2 Comments:

Blogger marla said...

Wife??

Husband??
what strange terms.

2:09 AM, November 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your melb show w/art of fighting was really good. very funny.

12:05 PM, November 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home