Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hang in there!!

What the hell is up with people who need motivational quotes and self help books to 'kickstart their lives'? How does it help to see a fuking frog strangling an emu everyday? Does it really make people feel better to say to themselves 'a moment wasted is a minute of relaxation gained' and crap like that?

Well I for one am sick of it and would like to call for a ban on all motivational signs and self help books in public spaces. It should be like smoking. If youre in your office or home and some preachy fuker starts crappin on about how feeling good is all about how you perceive your surroundings mentally you should be allowed to yell at them, 'Hey take that outside! Your gonna stink up the furniture with that shite!'

I think I will start this...

I worked with a woman for a year who was all into this crap. I wanted to kill her by the end of it, she gave me self help books for Christmas that were always about self esteem and taking control of my life. Apparently I was a loose cannon. When I got really bored at work I would highlight sections of the book to ask her about what they meant. But they were always random bits that made no sense on their own. It would confuse her greatly. But she was really happy I was 'taking an interest'.

There is money to be made from all of this tho...I think im gonna make some motivational Che Guevara tshirts. they will sell like hot cakes. If there is one things morons like to buy, its Che Guevara tshirts and motivational crap. Combine the two and you got a best seller. The slogan could be something like 'CHE'ken soup for the soul'

The stooges will lap it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home