Monday, November 14, 2005

The death of the peoples Hero??

On Saturday I was feelin a little strange. I hadnt had a lot of caffeine of sugar or anythin... I was just feelin all energetic and slightly destructive. My first thought of outlet for this was to steal sandwich boards from out the front of shops. But my friend told me that this would be a stupid idea and that I shouldnt do it cause it would just be plain annoying.

They might have had a point.

Then I went to the Jade Monkey later that night to see some bands play. Now im all for bands and music and all that. But what the hell is the deal with bands!? Why is everyone in one? And why do they always play? And why do I seem to end up seeing a band all the bloody time. BANDS! anyway thats another rant that will make more sense once ive work shopped it.

So Im at the Jade Monkey talking to one of the bands and I get a sudden urge to punch 2 members of the band. I wasnt feeling aggressive just wanted to punch them. One of them, lets call him Weedy Eye Joe, wasnt really into it. 'just have a drag of my smoke' says Weedy Eye Joe...so i did. but that didnt calm my energetic tendencies. so i went after another one. Lets call him Tight Pants Jack. Tight Pants Jack was a little more into it. He has in the past let me get away with several things with him, including making out with him a couple times. Horrible kisser by the way.

Anyway Tight Pants Jack was wearing a Rocky tshirt which i think made him think he was mr invincible of some kind. So we started giving each other little punches. Then one of us had some great idea to jump the back fence of the Jade Monkey. Now im about 6 foot 2 and the fence was just a little shorter than my head. Old Tight Pants is probably about 5 foot 10 or some useless short height like that.

So I start trying to scramble up this fence but as Im doing so I suddenly snap out of my crazed boystrousness, see all the bins over the other side of the fence and think, 'what the hell am i doing?!'. Tight Pants somehow managed to jump the fence like a lemur and is standing alone in the alley askin me how to get out of there. I told him I didnt know and left him there in the alley. I dont know what happened to him. I assume he is dead.

More importantly has my boystrousness died? I guess Ill just have to wait and see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home