Thursday, January 05, 2006

Matt needs new Job

Happy New Year! Yeah yeah. 2006 is gonna be a good one. Well it better be.

I have 2 announcements.

Matt (ie me) needs a new job. I am looking for part time work of almost any nature. Prefrebly something of a non labour intensive nature. Maybe some receptioning type stuff, or call centre crap. I got great credentials. Just look at my job history:

Freezer storeperson
Taxi Driver
Souvineir Shop Attendant
Receptionist/Personal Assistant
Music Teacher

I mean who wouldnt hire me?!

So if you are in Adelaide and know of some work goin that I could do...gotta be part time. I want free time, know what Im saying. Please let me know. email me mattbanham@hotmail.com

Would be greatly appreciated.

-------------

Also my band (no through road) is playin this Sunday at the Wheatsheaf hotel. The gig starts at 4. Little Ice Age are on first. Come along cause we rule.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what?...you may have a life now but your blog is seriously suffering the consequences.

boooooooooooring

chompy xx.

ps any part time jobs law and order:wog unit style - bring em my way!

5:58 PM, January 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home