Monday, December 12, 2005

Another fascinating Matt weekend.

Some events of my weekend were thus:

- Turned 26. Felt ok about it too. I am yet to tick any boxes that say 26-30 yet tho...that could be hard.

- Got a tshirt with a picture of a big guy punching a little guy in the face.

- Got 200 business cards with my picture on it, my phone number and my quote "you're alright kid, you're gonna make it in this town". Which i proceeded to hand out to everyone in the Exeter.

- Made some random really angry by giving him my card and pointing out my tshirt. He tried to beat me up. His friends had to hold him back from me. Then fell over a bin and his bag broke spilling cds out onto the road. I can only speculate that he is some sort of DJ and he thought I was trying to get in on his territory cause Im quite well known for my dj-in prowess. I was a bit annoyed that his friends held him back cause he was so drunk Im sure I could have taken him. Then I would have been KING DJ. Those punks make a good wage. And all they do is stand there looking busy.

- Heard my grandma say 'He was so randy you couldnt even leave your boots around the house'. Not exactly sure what this means...but it scared me a little.

- Watched Okkervil River and was amazed by the boring crowd who couldnt even manage a sway from side to side occasionally. Great show tho.

- Got given a dvd player called Magnavox. Watched Napoleon Dynamite for the first time ever. It was pretty good. Got annoyed that I had once been compared to him.

- Sucked a cigarette out of a toy donkeys ass.

- Tried to watch a Bruce Springsteen dvd but couldnt cause my lovely girlfriend was doing horrible impersonations of him and showing absolutely no respect to The Boss. Ill watch that later on.

- Heard a great story about someone who has such a strong gag reflex that they spewed all over thier dentist when they were having a check-up.

- Went to a Fish and Chips shop that had run out of both fish and chips. I was forced to eat a solitary dim sim.

Overall a great weekend had by all!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyone who disses the boss is NO GOOD by me.

11:50 AM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger matt said...

oh i also got some easy off banham.

lovely.

3:48 PM, December 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he was the greatest musician of all time... thats all i have to say.

and the word i have to type here is fatrope

4:25 PM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger matt said...

fatrope ey...

the blog never lies!

4:34 PM, December 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home