Wednesday, December 07, 2005

26 Years Old

Its my birthday on Friday. 26. Twenty fuking Six.

Oh well, You gotta laugh. Its been an interesting year of my life. Lots happening. It started with me finding myself living back at home. Word of advice. If you move out of home, dont ever move back. My mum is great, but living with freedom and no parents is so nice, moving back is hell.

I then moved into bawawecra. That was nice. Good people. Started a band, thats gone pretty well. People seem to like us.

Delayed and delayed making my new album. Still no idea when Ill do that. Get round to it someday.

Spent most of the year working full time. Something I have managed to avoid doing for such a long period of time up until now. Its been interesting. Its definitely changed me. Specially my sleeping patterns. But it is not for me. Next year I plan to be working part time. Lets see if that happens...

I also fell in love. Which is a pretty big deal. A complete surprise too cause I was being quite a bitter fuck most of this year. And pissing off a lot of people.

But this love thing is pretty damn nice, and a good way to end a year of my life that I'd mostly like to forget. At least it wasnt as bad as 24, god that was shite!

So 26. I will try to embrace it and all of its bodily functions that continue to fail.

ps. what ever happened to my sitcom I was gonna make? That idea got canned I guess

3 Comments:

Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

happy birthday matt

5:18 PM, December 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh i just posted something re turnin' 28 friday!

is the film about me? ;-)

"its all about me"...dont you know?

magpie gag = funny

6:46 PM, December 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooray for matty b, he's overcome the magpies and now he gets to be 26. hooray!

xo lsd

1:15 PM, December 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home