Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Fat at 40

Ive been damn busy at work. Stuck in a little room most of the time. Checking that things have been added up properly. When you do such medial tasks for a long time, a man gets to thinking...

The other day at work, a Korean co-worker read me my future. He started off by telling me what my personality was right now...he was quite accurate, but he knows me well enough to guess perhaps. Then he told me stuff that had happened in my past, he was also quite right about that too. It was goin very well until he asked me, 'Do you like eating?' I said that I did and he went on ask, 'do you eat after you are full just because you like the taste?'

I replied cautiously but truthfully...'yeeeeees'

'Hmmmmmm', he said and stared at his readings a bit more. 'Your 40's could be veeeery interesting'

Apparently I am gonna have loads of health problems in my 40s due to my spiralling out of control eating disorder. I could put a stop to this now, but for some reason hearing this news just makes me what to eat more. Hell I cant fight my destiny can i? If it is written that I will become a fat man, who am I to stop that?

BRING ME MORE CHIPS! and hey if Im gonna be fat I might as well be obese...no use having a half arsed attempt at this...

hell maybe ill even HAVE an arse when im fat. Thats a nice thought...

3 Comments:

Blogger pippa said...

Are you sure that this Korean man wasn't Ianto dressed up in some cunning disguise?

9:23 AM, November 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha
funny how that blog entry leads right into your next entry :)

11:16 PM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger matt said...

I thought it was Ianto at first but this guy has a much more pleasent odour.

9:16 AM, November 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home