Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Moisterise This!

On the weekend I somehow managed to get sunburnt. I dont know how the hell I did cause I spent about 10 minutes in the sun. AND it was a cloudy day.

Try to explain that, SCIENCE!

Anyway due to my pale skin and my refusal to wear sunscreen - (I did a OH&S thing once and the guy teaching it went on this big rant about how the chemicals in sunscreen can actually GIVE you cancer. I was shocked and appalled. But wasnt entirely sure he was onto a good thing cause his face was really gross and covered in horrible skin, he also had a rant about aluminium foil which tho made no sense made me like him even more) - I now have something that my housemate often refers to as 'Dragon Face'

Or as my lovely friend put it a 'peely monster face'.

Great.

Since then I have found myself mentioning my sunburn to everyone I talk to so that they dont just think that I am the worlds flakiest man.

'No I dont have dandruff on my face its just sunburn'.

I have to play a gig this weekend. I hope it clears up by then or else the audience is gonna get a lot more than just blood, sweat and tears. They will have to pick little bits of skin out of it all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

matt, you are the king of finding apparently carcinogenic random products that are always directly associated with ACTUAL carcinogenics.
1. Filters
2. Sunscreen.
What next - are you going to claim the things that you dangle from mobile phones cause cancer?

effie x

10:46 AM, November 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you must have got burnt from being in the front row of the Antony of the Future show. That Antony is a regular atom-smasher!! yow!!

6:15 PM, November 30, 2005  
Blogger James Ross-Edwards said...

hey, we found your bands tour ep in the fbi cataloge and gave it a spin on air. its cool...Expect your 0.15c from APRA in the mail soon.

3:31 PM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home